First time on Dream

nccruiser47

Looking at the room configurations on the Dream...........verandahs. Two questions for those who've cruised the Dream before. Does the queen bed convert to two twins? And is there a coffee maker in the room. Thanks in advance..........really looking forward to this cruise!!!

Looking at the room configurations on the Dream...........verandahs. Two questions for those who've cruised the Dream before. Does the queen bed convert to two twins? And is there a coffee maker in the room. Thanks in advance..........really looking forward to this cruise!!!

No, the queen bed does not split into two twins. And no coffee makers in the rooms.

Being the non-coffee drinker, I never looked for a coffee maker, but I don't remember seeing one. We were in deluxe verandas on deck 10, so you are one deck from free soda, tea or coffee.

Again, never needed two beds, but I swear there is a seam in the dream and fantasy beds like they can be separated. They aren't twin size, a little narrower.

I know they did on RCL, their check in has a together/seperate check in question.

Being the non-coffee drinker, I never looked for a coffee maker, but I don't remember seeing one. We were in deluxe verandas on deck 10, so you are one deck from free soda, tea or coffee.

Again, never needed two beds, but I swear there is a seam in the dream and fantasy beds like they can be separated. They aren't twin size, a little narrower.

I know they did on RCL, their check in has a together/seperate check in question.

Nope. When the Dream and Fantasy were built, they had real queen-size beds installed. The Magic and Wonder had queen-size beds that could split, but now the Magic, since her re-imagining, also has the solid queen bed. The Wonder is the only ship currently in the DCL fleet with the main bed that can be configured as a queen size or two twins.

Sorry, only the Wonder has the beds that can be separated. Dream and Fantasy had the big bed, not dividing from the beginning and the Magic got this bed situation in the "reimagination" dry dock.

And no to coffee makers in room--basically, heated appliances are not allowed (irons, coffee makers, etc.) Hair dryers and curling irons/straighteners are ok.

If you order a carafe of coffee at night, it will still be warm in the morning. Coffee is available 24/7 at the beverage station and from room service (no charge for either of these--included in cruise fare).