Breeze or Sunshine

PA Beachlovers

We have been on the Breeze twice and really like it. We are looking at a cruise for fall of '15 and trying to decide between the two, same itinerary and the cost is about the same. Since we have been on the Breeze twice and enjoyed, is it worth trying the Sunshine?

We have been on the Breeze twice and really like it. We are looking at a cruise for fall of '15 and trying to decide between the two, same itinerary and the cost is about the same. Since we have been on the Breeze twice and enjoyed, is it worth trying the Sunshine?

For me, all things being the same I would choose the Breeze.

We are taking the Sunshine this Christmas, and look forward to seeing her. We will enjoy it very much, but I doubt I will prefer it to the Breeze.

We book other ships to see new ports, take advantage of better fares, or get a departure closer to home. Don't get me wrong, we have had good experiences on all the ships and would sail any of them again, but the Breeze is our clear Carnival favorite. Two bathrooms was a huge positive that we missed on the Conquest. More public space on the Breeze. Better spa on the Breeze (loved the thermal suite). Bigger Comedy Club. Loved the size and layout of Serenity and Pool Deck areas on the Breeze.

Couple of things to think about:

Will it bother you if you don't like it as much?

Based on what you have seen and read, how much of a chance do you think you will enjoy the Sunshine more?

What do you like about the Breeze? How does the Sunshine compare in those areas?

You may like the Sunshine more, the same, or less. Why risk it, if all other factors are truly the same.

I love the Breeze and I would choose it again. I was on Destiny pre Sunshine and I don't like all the added cabins at the expense of common areas. The buffet was already crowded and then you add another 500-600 people?

That said, I do like the look of the Sunshine Serenity deck.

Same boat as you!!!!:D:D

We've done the Breeze for the past two years, and LOVE that ship.

Just feels like we need a change, but worried the other ships won't compare.

We are looking at both the Liberty and the Sunshine.

Liberty gets PHENOMENAL reviews.

Sunshine is kind of "new" in a weird sort of way.

We are torn.:o

Let us know what you decide, and good luck!:D