Giovannis Table Night One

WWbytheSEA

Did I read somewhere that there is a discount for the specialty restaurants, (Chops, Giovanni's, etc) on night one? I am referring to IOS if that make a difference. When I go online to book specialty dining , it is just giving me a discount for multiple nights of 3 or more. Don't think I want to do specialty 3 out of the 6 nights. Maybe Chops one night and Giovanni's one night.

Did I read somewhere that there is a discount for the specialty restaurants, (Chops, Giovanni's, etc) on night one? I am referring to IOS if that make a difference. When I go online to book specialty dining , it is just giving me a discount for multiple nights of 3 or more. Don't think I want to do specialty 3 out of the 6 nights. Maybe Chops one night and Giovanni's one night.

This is the only deal I'm aware of:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/dining_discount_packages.pdf

Bob, I found it.. When I went into the cruise planner part of my reservation. then selected either Giovannis or Chops since that's all the specialty dining they have on Indy. Then it comes up. Plus what you advised is there as well.

Insider Tips

Make 3 reservations at any of our specialty restaurants and receive a 20% onboard credit† with our dining package.

Receive a 20% onboard credit* on all Day 1 reservations.

Kids 5 and under eat for free.

Kids 6-12 years old eat for less. Ask about our kids specialty dining prices onboard.

Gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegetarian options available. Ask your waiter.

Chimichurri and béarnaise are just two sauces available for your steaks. Side dishes are served family-style for 2-4 people.

Try the Roasted Potato side dish — a guest favorite.

Leave room for dessert! The Chocolate Mud Pie is a must for chocolate lovers.

There used to be a special offer for eating at Chops or Portofino on the first night of the cruise. It was a "Buy one, Get one free" offer, but I think it was only for Diamond Crown and Anchor and above. Furthermore, I don't even know if this offer is still valid.

We took advantage of that very offer a year ago on Indpendence, but perhaps that offer has sailed away forever just like the highly popular "Diamonds in December" offer.