LIberty of the seas soda machine ?

ncb106

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know where the freestyle machines are located on the Liberty of the Seas? Are they easy to find?

They are so difficult to find, that no one has found them yet!;)

Seriously, I don't believe there are any Freestyle machines on Liberty.

However, I will be on Liberty next week and will report back.

Edited by clarea

As Bob has mentioned repeatedly there is no Freestyle machine on Liberty...

We were on the Liberty last month (2/9/15) and had seen so many people here on CC mentioning that there were Freestyle machines onboard or that they were coming soon that I asked at guest services (two different times just to make sure) and was told that there were no Freestyle machines onboard and they didn't know of any plans to add them at that time.

As Bob has mentioned repeatedly there is no Freestyle machine on Liberty...

We were on the Liberty last month (2/9/15) and had seen so many people here on CC mentioning that there were Freestyle machines onboard or that they were coming soon that I asked at guest services (two different times just to make sure) and was told that there were no Freestyle machines onboard and they didn't know of any plans to add them at that time.

What threw me off was another pax posted a pix saying they had just been installed in a Liberty thread no less. Oh well! It would've been nice!

I seem to keep choosing ships w/o them[emoji57]! When Royal brags about something like this they should have them fleet wide.

I realize the issue of out of US based, so why oh why are they sitting on O, A, and more? Stock up before you leave, and run dry, and go to your soda guns and cans!

They are so difficult to find, that no one has found them yet!;)

Seriously, I don't believe there are any Freestyle machines on Liberty.

However, I will be on Liberty next week and will report back.

It would be great if you could check! I assume they are supposedly in/near WJ and near the main dinning room!

I contacted Royal Caribbean and asked when the Liberty was going to get the Freestyle Coke Machines. We will be on her in June and wanted to know. They got back to me and said - At this time there are NO plans to put the machines on her.

I'm on Liberty right now, we just finished our day in Belize. There are no Freestyle machines anywhere. I have 4 kids, we all the the soda package and love the freestyle machines at wendy's in our neighborhood. Believe me, if they were on here, my kids would have found them by noon Saturday!!!

Edited by twovacation