Welcome Back Equinox to PE -2014

FRMPEI

Please welcome back Celebrity Equinox to Port Everglades where she will continue with her 10 and 11 night Caribbean Itineraries. Will not be long before Silhouette is back.

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Greetings

Nice to see her back. Port Everglades will be bustling again soon.

Good Sailing

Tom

Thanks Diane...as we head into another brutal winter, I look forward to this cruise in February more & more. Are you in an area that already got hit with snow yesterday? Our temperature here in Chicago has dropped almost 20 degrees since I left for work this morning. Can't believe I have never cruised in the winter before!

Enjoy your trip...maybe I'll see you at the doc on 2/13 :cool:

Welcome back Equinox !

We are sailing from Miami, as that's Eclipse's new homeport for the Caribbean season. Only 12 days to go. Can't wait to be onboard her again !

Edited by Host Andy

Thanks Diane...as we head into another brutal winter, I look forward to this cruise in February more & more. Are you in an area that already got hit with snow yesterday? Our temperature here in Chicago has dropped almost 20 degrees since I left for work this morning. Can't believe I have never cruised in the winter before!

Enjoy your trip...maybe I'll see you at the doc on 2/13 :cool:

Only snow flurries so far, but temp took a big dip overnight from 55 F to 34 F this morning. Winter is definitely arriving.

My sister and I usually try to cruise in February. This is the fourth time we have cruised on Equinox. We were on her first transatlantic home to Ft Lauderdale in '09, so she has a special place in our hearts.

Edited by dblane

March 16 - I have most of winter to anticipate the cruise - and when we get back, (hopefully) winter will be a memory.

:D

We were thinking the same thing this past March when we arrived home from Equinox we had our biggest storm of the year and then it hit us again on April 1 over 100 cms in those two storms. Here is the pick of at the top my driveway at the end of March.

DSC06152-XL.jpg

Hoping you have better luck than we did this year. :)

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Welcome back to The Eclipse !!

Best wishes to all of you who are scheduled to sail upon her this season

December 1st, and not a moment too soon!

It's -15 C ( 5 F ) here (just south of Calgary) and with the wind chill feels like -21 C ( -6 F ) ... :eek: This weekend it's expected to rise all the way up to +2 F ! ( 36 F ) WooHoo!!

:eek: Yikes !!

That is really Frickin cold for this early in November / Winter Season.

(I took the liberty to insert the Fahrenheit equivalents for US CC Members reading this)

Looks like you guys are in desperate need of your name sake... A balmy Chinook

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB