Capris in the Baltic?

I hope this question isn't too silly. Does anyone know if capris are acceptable wear for a Baltic cruise? I am thinking about wearing them, weather premitting, on the ship on sea days and ashore in the Baltic ports such as Copenhagen or Helsinki. Would I stand out like a sore thumb? Or is this normal attire for this part of the world? I'm really not much of a shorts person.

Thanks for the help.

Westerdam in:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;6;24;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

I too am planning on capris (weather permitting) as I'm informed that shorts in Europe are considered a no-no, at least in the metro areas. We'll be on the Dream in the Baltics 8/5 and looks like we're neighbors! I'm in Denver.

Also, the suggestions are "layer, layer, layer"!

When are you going?

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;8;5;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Bruisin' for a Cruisin'

Thanks, neighbor. I'm starting to hyperventilate as we are leaving a week from Sunday for pre-cruise time in Copenhagen. This is our first cruise and we aren't sure what we're doing. But we do know that we're going to have great fun!

Westerdam in:

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;6;24;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Hey Neighbor,

You will soon be "hooked"! I wish I was going sooner to beat the heat here in our neck of the woods.

I know they say take 1/2 of what you intended, but with the Baltic, I'm a little nervous as well because of the cooler climate. I'm used to the Caribbean where you're in your bathing suit the majority of the time. But hey, change is good!

Again, have an awesome cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;8;5;17;0;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Bruisin' for a Cruisin'

Archived