Multiple documents

meganj

Will I need to print two documents for boy my boyfriend and I? Or do we just need one set sail pass and document?

If both names are on the document and you will be arriving together, then you only need one document.

I would also like to know the answer to this. Do we just need to print the guest ticket booklet once for each room? Both of our names are on it.

The only page out of the guest ticket booklet that we actually print is the luggage tag page. We just save the electronic version (PDF) to our iPhones in case we need to refer to anything in it. If yours has any transfers in it, you should print those (I'd print one for each person, just in case you get separated).

If the set sail pass has everyone's name listed on it, then you only need to print one - again, unless you get separated, then everyone should have a copy.

The only page out of the guest ticket booklet that we actually print is the luggage tag page. We just save the electronic version (PDF) to our iPhones in case we need to refer to anything in it. If yours has any transfers in it, you should print those (I'd print one for each person, just in case you get separated).

If the set sail pass has everyone's name listed on it, then you only need to print one - again, unless you get separated, then everyone should have a copy.

This is the correct answer!