Photo of Adventure of the Seas

DH and I are taking our children and grandchildren on a cruise in Feb. The kids know about it, but not the grandchildren. I want to surprise them at Christmas. I'm making a little packet about the ship, the ports, etc. Can anyone tell me where to get a good photo of Adventure. I am looking for one just of the ship? Thanks.

My parents are currently on Adventure right now. If there is anything specific you would like from the ship, I could see if they could get it for you. Maybe a Christmas ornament or a cruise compass or something like that? I'd be happy to mail it to you upon their return this Sunday.

Thanks for all your replies.

Shelley61, your photo is awesome!

Maybaybie10, I would love an ornament or a cruise compass. I would gladly pay for anything purchased as well as cost of mailing. But, I don't know how we would contact one another privately. I don't want to post personal info on these boards. If anyone has an idea, let me know.

Maybaybie10, I would love an ornament or a cruise compass. I would gladly pay for anything purchased as well as cost of mailing. But, I don't know how we would contact one another privately. I don't want to post personal info on these boards. If anyone has an idea, let me know.

You're welcome... if you click on the link just after the photo you'll go to my flickr page... if you click on the downward pointing arrow to the bottom right you can download it in its original format which will be better quality.

Have fun surprising the grandkids! Best Christmas present ever! :)

I'll email my Mom...the internet is spotty out there in the Atlantic and expensive, but she usually checks it every few days. I think there is a way to send a private msg on this site, so I'll give it a try after I get a hold of Mom. I don't like posting private stuff on here either.

Edited by Maybaybie10

OP,

My parents are back and they have a few cruise compasses and an ornament. I sent you a 'friend request' (or whatever it's called on here) so hopefully we can connect privately.

Does anyone on here know if there is a way to send a private message to another CC member?

Thanks!

OP,

My parents are back and they have a few cruise compasses and an ornament. I sent you a 'friend request' (or whatever it's called on here) so hopefully we can connect privately.

Does anyone on here know if there is a way to send a private message to another CC member?

Thanks!

No private message capability on CC. I use email.

DH and I are taking our children and grandchildren on a cruise in Feb. The kids know about it, but not the grandchildren. I want to surprise them at Christmas. I'm making a little packet about the ship, the ports, etc. Can anyone tell me where to get a good photo of Adventure. I am looking for one just of the ship? Thanks.

When I get home tonight I post some for you.

Oops - I only have one ...

AdventureoftheSeas2.jpg