Aqua Class Guarantee - How long does assignment take?

sford75

DH and I just upgraded to an Aqua Class Guarantee. Typically, how long does Celebrity take to assign cabins. I am well aware that we may not know until we board, so we are prepared for that, but I know with RCCL, they told us it usually happens fairly quickly and within 2 days we had an assignment. We are 16 days away from sailing.

Thanks!

It really varies. Our experience has been that it's assigned very quickly (within a week), but others have reported that sometimes cabin isn't assigned until after final payment is due....or even a day or two before boarding.

If you are in the US, remember that you can request changing the cabin assigned to another available cabin in the same exact category at no charge. If you are assigned an A2, you can change to any other available A2 cabin...just request it from your TA (or celebrity if you booked directly with them).

This option is not available in some countries....

DH and I just upgraded to an Aqua Class Guarantee. Typically, how long does Celebrity take to assign cabins. I am well aware that we may not know until we board, so we are prepared for that, but I know with RCCL, they told us it usually happens fairly quickly and within 2 days we had an assignment. We are 16 days away from sailing.

Thanks!

We got Aqua assignment in 3 weeks to the cabin close to forward. In a month our cabin was changed again to midship near elevator without request.:)

We got Aqua assignment in 3 weeks to the cabin close to forward. In a month our cabin was changed again to midship near elevator without request.:)

Is there a chance my assignment will change? I received it within days of upgrading to the AQ guarantee, but we don't sail until January. I kind of like the one I got!

:)

Is there a chance my assignment will change? I received it within days of upgrading to the AQ guarantee, but we don't sail until January. I kind of like the one I got!

:)

If you get a cabin you like / love... And don't want to risk a change or an upgrade... Contact Celebrity and ask for a DO NOT CHANGE CABIN / DO NOT UPGRADE note to be put onto your file / current cabin

We love the Celebrity Upgrade Fairy Godmother as much as the next guy... But there are times we just don't want her to visit us after putting a lot of planning (or possibly maneuvering) into getting a particular cabin / location

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Anyone following this post will think I am drinking lol. My mistakes...here's what I found on a site I can't post here....there are no Aqua suites available but there are S2, S1, Sg and Rs so good luck and get a beautiful Suite.

Edited by pepsicruiser

Thanks!

Just a follow-up. We received our assignment 2 days after upgrading to an A2 cabin. Location not bad, but not ideal, but not complaining. Price was $200 less with the guarantee.