Icecream Lover

icecream lover

Welcome to Cruise Critic. As an ice cream lover, you have chosen the right cruise line for your around the world adventure. I would love to do that cruise some day.

Go to the roll call section to find other passengers booked for your sailing. Click on "find your roll call" on the top of this page.

Edited by Princess Patches

My DH absolutely loves ice cream for dessert on Princess for lunch and dinner in the MDR.

He is also fond of one on the Kids Menu called the "Volcano - Love Boat". It's a banana split ... just tell the waiter you want the banana splint on the kids menu. :D

LuLu

My DH absolutely loves ice cream for dessert on Princess for lunch and dinner in the MDR.

He is also fond of one on the Kids Menu called the "Volcano - Love Boat". It's a banana split ... just tell the waiter you want the banana splint on the kids menu. :D

LuLu

Way to much whipped cream for me. ;)

We are new to cruise critic not sure how it works but looking for Sea Princess World Cruise leaving Sydney 22nd May 2015. We are booked on this

To find your Roll Call - at the top of the page (under the Cruise Critic banner) you can see a yellow star followed by "NEW! Find Your PRINCESS Roll Call" - click on that. Then choose your ship and month. That will give you all the dates for that month. Click your date. Post on that thread and you will be a member of your roll call.

Also, here's a tip for when starting a thread: if you don't put a topic or question in the "title," the thread will get posted with your screen name. You'll go better responses if you put a title such as Need Help looking for fellow cruisers or Would like info about the (name of ship).