Disney Wonder questions

Abglass

Do the men need to bring a jacket for any of the 4 nights. We are traveling with 3 girls, 7, 5 & 3 years old. Also, does the cruise provide autograph albumns for the character signatures or do I need to bring them?

You can buy autograph books on board. The store will not be open until your out to sea and is always closed when your in port. I'm not sure but i think they are around $6. each. You may find them cheaper in another store such as wal mart.

On the 4 day my husband never wore a jacket. They had a formal-semi formal night. He just wore a nice shirt, slacks and tie. It's about 1/2 and 1/2 for people who dress up. If your in the nicer restaurant, you will see a few jackets or at Palo's. But you see just as many who dont wear jackets. Most who do, take them off as soon as they get inside the restaurant. You'll fit in either way just fine. They dont push the formal attire, it's just there for those who really enjoy doing it. So it's your call.

There willbe lots of autograph times for the kids. Be sure and read in the navigator for the time and location. Sometimes when the characters are outit is for pictures only. Other time sis autographs and pictures. The characters are out on the way to CC too. The navigator will tellyou the times and you can get autographs and pictures then too and very short lines as most people are busy heading to the beach and don't want to stop for characters.

Be sure and show up early for signings as the lines will get long and they only stay out for about 20 minutes at a time. Of course they do come out a lot of times. Sometimes in the terminal characters will appear for pictures and autographs too, so keep those books handy if you buy them ahead of time.

mom x4, grandma x4

Do the men need to bring a jacket for any of the 4 nights. We are traveling with 3 girls, 7, 5 & 3 years old. Also, does the cruise provide autograph albumns for the character signatures or do I need to bring them?

On the four day cruises you have causal, semi formal, tropical or pirate and cruise casual. A man does not have to wear a jacket if he does not want to, but I would have him wear a nice dress shirt for the semi formal night.

At Palo the suggested dress is either a dress shirt or jacket required.

• 1 month later...
The store will not be open until your out to sea and is always closed when your in port.

I am dreading ;) the on board gift shop as I am sure this is where we will be spending Sierra's college fund.. I am almost certain we will be in the gift shop more than the cabin…lol.

But actually, I can't wait to see all of the merchandise! :)

C

Archived