Recent Panama Cruiser?

Ilovesailing

Having done this cruise years ago I seem to remember passport/customs/security delays in Cartagena, Columbia is this still the case and can you explain the process such as was it done on or off ship. Thanks.

Cartagena, Colombia

just back from Cartagena in October on the Pearl. No delays, just like going into any other port in the Caribbean. We did the Chivas party bus tour...

We got off the ship, straight onto the Hop on/Hop off bus, and back onto the ship at the end. Did not show passport anyway.

Jewel Oct 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How was the HoHo bus in Cartegena? Do you remember the cost? Any details would be appreciated.

How was the HoHo bus in Cartegena? Do you remember the cost? Any details would be appreciated.

Here is a link to some posts on the bus at tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g297476-d2615040-r226161462-City_Sightseeing_Cartagena-Cartagena_Cartagena_District_Bolivar_Department.html

Make sure what your reading is current dates as sometimes they get reversed and start old to new, you can change if needed by clicking on "date" button

Here ia another link with some info however pricing is in Euro which you can convert on line to guess an idea of US/ Can prices.

http://www.city-sightseeing.com/tours/colombia/cartagena.htm#tourlandingposition

I think the secret is to NOT get off the bus.

Edited by Ilovesailing