Pop Century to Disney Dream transfer

anaivali

Hi! Im from Spain and my english is poor. :o

We will go for first time to Disney!! We will stay at POP Century and then go to Disney Dream Cruise.

I reserve separately: Pop century stay on Disney World Web page and the cruise and ground transportation on the Disney Cruise Line web page.

On webpage does not give me the options to choose the hotel pickup.

What can I do? How it works?

Can I make the change coming to the hotel?

Thanks! :o

Hi! Im from Spain and my english is poor. :o

We will go for first time to Disney!! We will stay at POP Century and then go to Disney Dream Cruise.

I reserve separately: Pop century stay on Disney World Web page and the cruise and ground transportation on the Disney Cruise Line web page.

On webpage does not give me the options to choose the hotel pickup.

What can I do? How it works?

Can I make the change coming to the hotel?

Thanks! :o

Each resort only has one pickup time. And you won't know what yours is until you are there. The night before the cruise, you will get a letter telling you what time to be at the pick up spot at the resort. And where that pick up spot is.

Call DCL and let them know which hotel you are using. Then, as above, on the last full day you'll get written instructions in your room telling you where the meeting place is and what time to be there. You will place the DCL luggage tags on your bags and they will be taken from your room that morning about 8 am (just put the tagged bags by the door inside; you don't need to be there).

I am ultra careful. When I check in at the resort, I make sure they have me on the transportation list for the correct day.

Thanks for reply!

My english is so Bad that i did no expolian well

In the web pague only gives the airport-port ground transportation options not the resort-port option.

Can i make arrangements to pick me up at the hotel when i arrive in the front desk of pop century? Or what can i do?

Thanks for reply!

My english is so Bad that i did no expolian well

In the web pague only gives the airport-port ground transportation options not the resort-port option.

Can i make arrangements to pick me up at the hotel when i arrive in the front desk of pop century? Or what can i do?

I believe you need to actually call DCL and tell them you want the resort to port option. I'm not sure that you can add it at the resort.

It is Saturday night--this is not a good time to call. Wait until Monday and call during normal working hours (9-5) US time. They will book you from the hotel without difficulty. OR you can send a fax with the information if that is easier or less costly. Be sure to list your reservation number for the cruise on the fax.