Club Ocean on Triumph

arkmomma

• 2 weeks later...
We just got off the Triumph on Thursday and the Camp Carnival room was closed due to the remodeling for the Camp Ocean. Surely it should be done by spring break!! I'm not sure how long it actually takes though.

Im a bit worried by this post as we cruise next week with our four kids. Is Camp Carnival closed? Thats sort of a big deal.

Its not closed. Only the area where the camps were. The rooms are being refurbished. Kids will meet elsewhere

Im still a bit worried about that. Will the kids have less of an experience because they are using some spare room somewhere. It just makes me nervous and I wish I would have been told about it when we were booking.

Im still a bit worried about that. Will the kids have less of an experience because they are using some spare room somewhere. It just makes me nervous and I wish I would have been told about it when we were booking.

if the counselors are good the kids experience should be no less.

Kids are not meeting in spare rooms-- but lounges like the disco lounge. Which is closed off to the public