Books to read on cruise.

crindy

Hey all you e-readers....I have a nook with books from bookbub,amazon and my local library....this may be a ridiculous question but can you read them anywhere or do you need wifi?.....I am paranoid about relying on it on a cruise and I leave in 8 weeks for the regal...I read nearly a book a day on vacation and they take up SO much room....I purchase many of the authors already mentioned used at goodwill for vacation.....am technology challenged and never think to take my nook out of the house to check it....have books in our cars just in case I have to wait there for more than 90 seconds!...thanks for any help!

If you are into any science fiction, David Weber's On Basilisk Station is free on amazon for kindle.

Fair warning, his books are addictive, and they are very similar to Horatio Hornblower (Napoleanic era Naval Warfare) Only in space with a female Protagonist.

They are also not too much science fiction, they are internally political and exciting to read.

And Searoses, You do not need Wifi once the books are loaded onto your Kindle/Nook/Ipad/Android, It stores them onto your device for your reading pleasure anywhere/anytime you wish!

Edited by Thompsolonian
Answering a question I missed earlier.

Thanks for the answer thomsonolian.....anyone going to hawaii should read james michner's book by the same name.....I am working on his caribbean for the second time now that I have been to so many islands......the jack reacher series by lee childs is terrific vacation reading....reacher is a very interesting character.....happy reading!