miami port parking

picantel

I have googled this but not having much luck finding something recent. I will be heading down to the Breeze next month and the last thing I want to drop is $200 on port parking. Does anyone know of a good cheap parking lot I can leave my car at? Thanks.

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure - but costs $20/day. :(

Parking in Miami is expensive - hotels charge their guests $25-30+/day for parking. Some airport area hotels offer cruise parking deals - www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com are two sources for hotels offering these deals.

Parking anywhere but POM will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure. :eek:

It's your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

I would do as John points out...especially if needing a night precruise or post cruise. Book a decent hotel that offers parking . Miami has some pretty seedy hotels in areas I certainly wouldn't want to leave my car. So be careful and don't look just to save a few dollars.

The hotels in the Blue Lagoon airport area like Hampton Inn have parking packages and they are in a safer area than some others.

I would read reviews about any parking lot before using them. Some have awful reviews and you have to leave your keys with them....not a good idea.

We used a company called Premier Cruise Parking that had a garage a couple blocks away. We had a short wait for the shuttle but were happy with their service. I think we paid $8 or $10 per night.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

This is the "Premier" I have been using and recommending for years. Email Chris or his son Brian @ Premiercruisepark@Bellsouth.net . The ramp is at 1415 NE 2nd Ave. Or Call 800-435-3195.

Can anyone that recently used the POM parking help with what seems like an odd question. I saw another thread that indicated you get charged for 8 days to park for a 7 day cruise. Essentially, is it $140 or $160 to park there for the week?

If it's truly $160 then it may be worth a shot to use the not so highly regarded off site lot for $72 for the week! With a completely empty car in a garage with many others much more expensive around I'm not too much of a target :)