Holland America Releases More Details of New Cruise Ship

LauraS

Thanks Laura. I'm not sure if I like the looks of her or not. I wonder if you, or someone who reports fors CC can ask HAL why they do not have any of the Penthouse/Pinnacle Suites listed, except on the deck plans. No photos or mention of them.

I must say that the Neptune, Signature and Vista suites look quite a bit larger, floor space wise, than the present equivalent on the Vista and Signature Class ships.

Joanie

• 2 weeks later...

Koningsdam = new Queen Vic/Liz (compare Queen's Lounge & Queen's Room on deck plans) = bigger Eurodam/Nieuw Amsterdam = bigger Zuider/Ooster/Wester/Noordam. Bigger isn't always better. Was on Westerdam and it never felt crowded. Was on Nieuw and boy did it feel crowded... :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a solo but I see that the booking screen is the same as it's always been with same stateroom classifications as usual -- interior, OV, verandah, etc. with prices quoted the usual pp/do.

According to the deck plan, the solo staterooms are designated OO and all are OV and on deck 1. Does anyone know how to access the information about booking the OO staterooms? Are you expected to do a mock booking of an OV and then select one of the OO staterooms to find out? If so, I think that's pretty lame.

Thanks in advance.

I'm a solo but I see that the booking screen is the same as it's always been with same stateroom classifications as usual -- interior, OV, verandah, etc. with prices quoted the usual pp/do.

According to the deck plan, the solo staterooms are designated OO and all are OV and on deck 1. Does anyone know how to access the information about booking the OO staterooms? Are you expected to do a mock booking of an OV and then select one of the OO staterooms to find out? If so, I think that's pretty lame.

Thanks in advance.

I share your pain. Royal Caribbean also provides no effective way to search and select solo cabins. In fact if solo cabins are full, RCI hides them. Thanks. :mad: By contrast, NCL lets you limit itineraries by cabin type, including studios. Much better.

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app