Star Princess ~ Western Itinerary

MaryLS

I'd appreciate any information you can give for the Star Princess. We are going Thanksgiving Week. We have balcony cabins on the Caribe Deck. Anyone have current Patters and/or Menus? What is "not to be missed"? Anyone have any excursion recommendations? All information and comments are appreciated

We're going on the Star in October, also western itinerary. Very excited as it is getting closer now. We booked a private guide in Ocho to do the falls,fern gully, and river tubing. Cozumel, we will probably go to Paradise Beach, but am still looking at other beach clubs. In Grand Cayman, we may do the submarine as we already have done the stingrays. I'd like to see recent patters and menus also. Have a great cruise!:)

I have looked everywhere and can't find menus so if you do please send me a link. We have done the western several times with Disney and the itinerary is the same except for Jamacia. For Grand Cayman I highly recommend a trip to stingray city, it is amazing, also there is great snorkeling not far from the tender area at Eden's rock. In Cozumel we have always shopped, you can get fantastic bargains and Diamond's international lets you trade up. Cozumel mini golf is fun and exotic the cab rides are a bit scarey though. Never been to Montego Bay yet so I don't know what to recommend there.

The Star is a wonderful ship I'm sure you will really enjoy it.

Be sure to go to the chef show the head chef is fantastic. Unless things have changed the Comodore of the Princess fleet is on the Star.

We were on the Star for the Western itinerary this past March and loved it. We usually stay away from the planned shore excursions so I can't really help you there but we took a hilarious bananna boat ride at Princess Cay and we spent the day at Paradise Beach in Cozumel. Just grab a cab at the pier and ask for Paradise Beach. It's fantastic! We loved Sabatinis onboard and thought it well worth the charge. Too much food but a great way to sample lots of things we wouldn't ordinarily order and terrific service. The chef show on our cruise was done as a comedy and was hysterical. You'll love the extra large balconies on the Caribe deck. I have an old web site somewhere that has all the pics and info for the Star. If I can find it. I will post it.

Have fun.

Archived