Luggage tag holders for e-docs available

Susie51

I just ordered luggage tag holders for e-docs from Amazon. There are 8 in a package for 16.95.

Has anyone tried them?

I believe I just bought those exact ones for my upcoming cruise!

Very thick, nice plastic holders with equally heavy plastic like ties. Note: you will have to trim your luggage tags a bit to make them fit but NOTHING on the tag that is writing, has to be cut off. I was very impressed with them when I opened them and happy so far!!

I bought those from Amazon for our Getaway cruise in May, and they worked great. I planned to use them again for our Epic cruise coming up, but NCL has changed the size of their tags, so they no longer fit. I had purchased the skinny clear tags, and NCL tags are now wide.

I bought those from Amazon for our Getaway cruise in May, and they worked great. I planned to use them again for our Epic cruise coming up, but NCL has changed the size of their tags, so they no longer fit. I had purchased the skinny clear tags, and NCL tags are now wide.

There is another set available, from Amazon, that fit the new size tags.

Luck for me, my wife was able to reformat the the new size tags to fit the old holders.

There is another set available, from Amazon, that fit the new size tags.

Luck for me, my wife was able to reformat the the new size tags to fit the old holders.

I saw those! Yeah, but having just spent the $17 for the tags a few months ago, I wasn't going to fork it out again and have all these tags lying around. The skinny plastic ones can still be used on our other travels, and we will just go without when we cruise (which is no big deal).

Just curious... why buy a special holder for the tags that simply get your bags from the curb to the ship?

Good question! We travel a lot, both for work and fun. We were in desperate need of new luggage tags, so I got these to kill 2 birds with one stone. Glad I have another use for them, since like I said, the new printed luggage tags no longer fit my holders from May!

Just curious... why buy a special holder for the tags that simply get your bags from the curb to the ship?

...but more importantly they get your bags to your room. If the paper ones get dislodged somehow your bags could be misplaced and delayed in getting to you.

$17.00 is pretty cheap peace of mind.

Edited by Beaver1975

...but more importantly they get your bags to your room. If the paper ones get dislodged somehow your bags could be misplaced and delayed in getting to you.

Understand. 34 cruises and that never happened. But I guess there is always a first time. :p

I use wide clear tape.