Switch to My Time Dining?

Hello All,

Recently just booked my first Royal Caribbean cruise - very exciting. I chose a traditional dining, but we may want to switch to "my time" dining. We are cruising on the AOS in February. Is this something that can be done on board, or should I be doing it ahead of time?

Thanks!

Hello All,

Recently just booked my first Royal Caribbean cruise - very exciting. I chose a traditional dining, but we may want to switch to "my time" dining. We are cruising on the AOS in February. Is this something that can be done on board, or should I be doing it ahead of time?

Thanks!

Yes you can switch, do it after boarding. If you have obc that will pay your tips. We have switched with no problems

When we were deciding on a last-minute cruse last year - and our choice was the Allure or the Oasis - we ended up on the Allure specifically because My Time dining was full on the Oasis. So it does fill up prior to boarding.

Whether they open up more My Time dining once passengers board, I don't know. I only know, if I were you and it's what you want, I wouldn't wait until I boarded.

We had a great time on the Allure with My Time. Fixed dining times is not something we chose.

Edited by fdpevey

When we were deciding on a last-minute cruse last year - and our choice was the Allure or the Oasis - we ended up on the Allure specifically because My Time dining was full on the Oasis. So it does fill up prior to boarding.

Whether they open up more My Time dining once passengers board, I don't know. I only know, if I were you and it's what you want, I wouldn't wait until I boarded.

We had a great time on the Allure with My Time. Fixed dining times is not something we chose.

Good advice. You can change after boarding only is space is available. I'd do it ASAP.