Eclipse Questions ? Ask Andy !

Andy

Thank you Iamthesea. Are you certain that you would receive the booking onboard OBC, and the current 123 Go promo when booking onboard ? It would be great if that were the case !

You are right, (assuming you'd get both promos for booking onboard)... that it makes sense to book anything, and move them as soon as the Caribbean schedule is announced. I'm wondering how much will change, as it seems (if you connect the dots) that Constellation won't be in Florida for the 2016/2017 Winter deployment. This means November 2016 until April 2017 in case anyone is wondering.

Either way, I will be sure to find out what the onboard sales folks are currently offering.

Yes, Andy, you can do this. I did this last winter--the actual cruises I wanted weren't yet available. All the perks transferred and I was able to add a perk.

Hi Andy

By the end of the cruise, do you think you could tell me how many nights they do karaoke. Much thanks. Have a great cruise.

We're doing two weeks on the Eclipse match 1st. Really looking forward to it. It's been a rough year, medically, for both my wife and myself and this cruise will just make everything better.

Sent from Al's iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by budisal