Is there an elegant night on Inspiration 4 night cruise?

Hobie

Yes it's the second night (tues). They've changed the schedule so Tuesday is now a sea day followed by Catalina on Wednesday

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

my-cruise-countdown.aspx?dat=01%2F29%2F2015&dest=M&ship=IMMy Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to Mexico on 01/29/2015 aboard the Carnival Imagination! Visit Carnival.com to see all Mexico cruises.

Edited by ccruisequeen

Yes it's the second night (tues). They've changed the schedule so Tuesday is now a sea day followed by Catalina on Wednesday

They didn't change the schedule on all sailings. I changed mine because I wanted the last day

to be my sea day so I booked for the January 12th sailing to get the schedule I wanted (I was originally booked on January 19th).

Edited by mickide

They didn't change the schedule on all sailings. I changed mine because I wanted the last day

to be my sea day so I booked for the January 12th sailing to get the schedule I wanted (I was originally booked on January 19th).

I was told that this would be the new schedule after Dec, due to princess also using Catalina on that day.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpgI still cruise for Warm Chocolate Melting Cake (with 2 sugar-free vanilla ice-creams)

my-cruise-countdown.aspx?dat=01%2F29%2F2015&dest=M&ship=IMMy Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to Mexico on 01/29/2015 aboard the Carnival Imagination! Visit Carnival.com to see all Mexico cruises.

I was told that this would be the new schedule after Dec, due to princess also using Catalina on that day.

There are January sailings on both the Imagination and the Inspiration that still have the last day being the sea day. The one I was scheduled on first changed so that Ensenada was the last day :(. Maybe Princess doesn't go every week or maybe they compromised and are taking turns on Thursdays ;).

I think this is just for the inspiration 4-day leaving Monday

I just looked again and the Imagination has 2 different 4-day itineraries. Half of the time they have Tuesday (day 3) as their sea day and the other half has Wednesday (day 4) as the sea day. Whatever the reason, I'm booked on one with the sea day being day 4 which is what I wanted :).