How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

Severus

9 days. Magic out of PC.

After working 21 straight days while also dealing with the damage caused by Hurricane Matthew. No power for 33 hours, still no Cable (Bless Verizon for giving us unlimited data after this) and still needing to cut down tress on my property (Pro Tip: Don't plant cypress trees on your property if you're in a hurricane zone, the foliage is too dense and they partially uproot, yes I mean out of several trees only the Cypresses did this, and yes ALL of the cypresses did this). I'll be looking forward to not having to worry about anything.

Still I was lucky. House surrounded by old Pecan trees, no damage to any structure on the property and I have friends who were without power for 5 days.

Hope everyone on their cruises are safe and prayers for the hard hit areas. Hope everyone gets to take their planned trips as well.

Hey Mike, did you make your cruise? I see where some affected areas were rerouted and some upcoming cruises shortened.

Yep. No changes to the itinerary, and seas were as calm as can be for the first 3 days.

Back up to 164 days, but we wouldn't even be taking this one if it weren't for Hurricane Matthew. Cancelled our flights and left us stranded at home. :(

As sad as it was watching the Glory's sail-away on the webcam, I'm extremely grateful that Carnival came through for us so we could book the Magic instead. (And it's close enough to my birthday so I can consider it a birthday cruise. Wee!)