Best time of day to check for FTTF spots?

happymoes

I was wondering the same thing.

After rebooking for a price drop and losing our FTTF I've been looking many ... many ... too many times a day to re-purchase FTTF.

Do I need to look 24x7 or are they only published for purchasing 8-5 es

The question isn't when but what time of day you purchased FTTF?

Unless you changed cruises, your FTTF should have carried over... at least ours did when we changed our booking with the Halloween promo.

I was wondering the same thing.

After rebooking for a price drop and losing our FTTF I've been looking many ... many ... too many times a day to re-purchase FTTF.

Do I need to look 24x7 or are they only published for purchasing 8-5 es

The question isn't when but what time of day you purchased FTTF?

Same cruise, different cabins. I had to rebook excursions too. I will try to call CCL this afternoon.

I would definitely call! Our situation was the same as you. We went from having originally chosen our cabin to CCL choosing ours. We hadn't booked any excursions, just FTTF.

I just got FTTF for my upcoming cruise, and I checked it 3 times today and it was sold out. I guess I got lucky all of a sudden.

I know that we are not tendering, but it is worth it to get our bags early and we are able to go to our cabin right away.

Howard

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

I called Carnival yesterday.

The rep wasn't sure why it was cancelled/booked but she confirmed doing a cancel/book will force reservations associated with the original booking number to cancel.

She said if the price drop is significant it may be necessary to cancel/book. I asked what was considered "significant" she said "significant".

The rep suggested I send an email to the excursion address to see if they can re-instate FTTF. I have not yet received a reply.

You can just email the shore excursions department shoreexcursions@carnival.com and give them your sailing date, ship, etc. and that you wish to be notified when more spots become available. We did this and they emailed me stating more spots would be open "in five minutes" and to grab them quick. It seems to be an automated system, but at least that's a way to be notified when spots become available.

• 2 weeks later...
So does the $50 that you originally pay for the FTTF and the cost of other excursions get credited back to you or are you out the money paid for that? It seems unfair if you just loose the money.

If you cancel your booking, the money gets automatically refunded. But that is only of you cancel the entire reservation. If you are applying for a price drop, no cancellations so no refunds.

Unless you changed cruises, your FTTF should have carried over... at least ours did when we changed our booking with the Halloween promo.

We changed our booking and lost FTTF.. I noticed it a few minutes after the change and went back in and repurchased it. Luckily no one was looking for it during the few minutes it went back up for sale.