Dining on Oasis of the seas

We are due to sail on the Oasis of the Seas (western), sailing on the 31/01/2015. When will we be able to book any speciality restaurants for the sailing and do we pay when we book or when we actually dine there?

Yes, you will be able to book specialty restaurants in advance. If you do book in advance, you will have to pay in full when you book.

Thanks for your reply clarea, have you any idea how far in advance we would be able to book. We've been checking daily for weeks but still no joy.

Unfortunately, there's no set time. Just keep checking.

Unfortunately, there's no set time. Just keep checking.

RCCL has advised that restaurants' bookings on the Oasis will be available on 01/01/2015. Hopefully for those on early '15 cruises this will occur before that date.

I'm thinking this has to do with the refurb as everything should be open for booking by now (I'm on that same sailing). Might want to pop into the roll call and see if others are seeing the same thing.

None of us on the roll call are able to book any dining. In fact, one person spoke with CS who said we won't be able to prebook any of the dining...that would be a mess, so I'm hopeful that information is incorrect.

I'm on that cruise and spoke with several cms. The reservation system has a glitch for our sailing and you may not be able to book till onboard. However they are well aware of the glitch and are working on it. I emailed dining Monday and have yet to hear back. I'll post on the roll call as soon as I hear anything.