Western Caribbean Excursions for Allure

We also enjoyed Dunn's river. It is touristy and crowded, but beautiful. I have heard that the Blue Hole is amazing, but way too much adventure for me, I'm a chicken and have no desire to jump off cliffs into the water and crawl into a small hole. But if you are adventurous, I would recommend looking into that, time supposed to be a lot less crowded.

Chankanaab is a great place in Cozumel. We also enjoyed paradise beach the last time we were there. read my reviews for more details. Have a great trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by mickev99

Didn't care for Nachi last Feb. It was a quiet relaxing day, the food was good but the drinks were bland and had little alcohol in them.

Many people we met on the cruise did a bar bus tour and had a grand time.

Best of luck!

Didn't care for Nachi last Feb. It was a quiet relaxing day, the food was good but the drinks were bland and had little alcohol in them.

Many people we met on the cruise did a bar bus tour and had a grand time.

Best of luck!

We found the drinks potent enough.:)

I love Chankanaab in Cozumel. Do it on your own, it is a short cab ride, about $11. There are plenty of cabs going both ways. You can swim with dolphins or manatees, watch a sea lion show, attend a tequila tasting, walk through the botanical gardens, and snorkel. Google Chankanaab and print off a discount for admission.

Falmouth - We did the Erie Mon Beach Break. The beach was nice, food was ok, music was good, drinks were included but I expected a bar and it was just a table set up with alcohol and soda on it. I would do it again though because it was safe, cheap and clean

Cozumel - I have done both Paradise Beach and Mr Sanchos. Loved them both but I think I liked Paradise a little more

Labadee - there is a sand bar excursion that is just amazing. So beautiful! Its like 45 bucks and includes unlimited rum punch. Amazing views and wonderful crew. But Haiti is so beautiful you can also just do nothing. Go to Nellies Beach grab a lounger and just relax for free (just tip the loung chair guy)

When in Cozumel last May, We did the Fury Catamarans Snorkeling/ Beach excurison. We found it to be well worth the money. I did enough both parts. My only suggestion was to get there early for the snorkeling after mid afternoon there is more than one boat there and it makes it hard for everyone to enjoy the snorkeling. Only reason i noticed that is because we did go early morning and on the way back at the end of the excurison we saw 4 boats were we were and it looked crowded