Fantasy repositioning??

sc_cruizer

for the record john heald just said on facebook that all rumors about the victory leaving miami are false. I know not everybody on here believes him but i do.

:d:d:d

Edited by Baymax

:( why would someone start this rumor?? Then everyone else here acts if we r stupid for wanting to believe it. Still they should bring another option to Charleston.

Having been around Cruise Critic for over 10 years and with Carnival even longer (and who knows all the major players).....

the answer to your question is that sadly some folks try to inflate their own ego by pretending to be closer to John ( and Carnival beards) then they truly are.

I prefer to wait for the official announcements.

I asked my PVP about this on Sunday night, I think, when I saw that first thread. He laughed at 3.0 and said there will be a 2.1 or something like that, but no talk of a 3.0. As for swapping the boats, he had no info on that.

I would like to sail out of Charleston again but don't care for the Fantasy, really. I'd LOVE a new ship we haven't sailed.

Once I get the next couple out of my system, we'll hold for Vista. I can't wait for the Jan 15 unveiling!

And not so if you were on the Splendor being switched to the Miracle.

When the Triumph and Ecstasy swapped, what happened to those with balconies on the Triumph?

Actually the Miracle has 682 balconies compared to the Splendor's 589. So if bumped from the Splendor to Miracle and had booked a balcony, you would still have one.

Having been around Cruise Critic for over 10 years and with Carnival even longer (and who knows all the major players).....

the answer to your question is that sadly some folks try to inflate their own ego by pretending to be closer to John ( and Carnival beards) then they truly are.

I prefer to wait for the official announcements.

I don't think you are aware of who started the rumor. Here is the answer to that question:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44815882&postcount=2

Well, I may be in the minority, but I love Fantasy. I have 38 nights on her. Didn't like her the first couple of times but have grown to love the old gal.

I don't need bigger ships with more bells and whistles. When I sail from Charleston, it's for a rest and relaxation cruise. She has a great crew/staff (at least she did when Risa was CD; haven't sailed her in about 14 months).

But perhaps it's time to let this one die. IF they're going to do something, we'll know around the time it happens. Until then, rampant speculation is pointless.

Promise I won't post in here again. ;)

It is not true, John Herald posted on his facebook page the other day that it is not true, It is staying in Charleston,

This is from Johns FB page

I have seen a lot of posts here quoting Cruise Critic boards where people have stated that the Victory is getting "3.0 upgrades and moving to Charleston."

As there have been multiple posts about this and to save me having to repeat this over and over again let me say that there is simply no truth to this.

I would appreciate someone posting this over there so we can move on.

Cheers.

Well, I may be in the minority, but I love Fantasy. I have 38 nights on her. Didn't like her the first couple of times but have grown to love the old gal.

I don't need bigger ships with more bells and whistles. When I sail from Charleston, it's for a rest and relaxation cruise.

Hear! Hear!