Recommend a Waiter on the Jewel

Tenderpaw

We are sailing on the Jewel Saturday. Can anyone recommend a particularly awesome waiter to request in the main dining room? We had a great guy on the Star a few years ago (Ricky Lising) but we didn't find him until the end of the cruise.

Thanks,

Dave

We are sailing on the Jewel Saturday. Can anyone recommend a particularly awesome waiter to request in the main dining room? We had a great guy on the Star a few years ago (Ricky Lising) but we didn't find him until the end of the cruise.

The waiters rotate between stations and restaurants and do not always have same shifts even If they were stationed in a specific restaurant.

So I don't think that anyone would be able to help you with what you are looking for. You might be able to get some names, but asking for them onboard can be hit or miss.

Edited by Demonyte

The waiters rotate between stations and restaurants and do not always have same shifts even If they were stationed in a specific restaurant.

So I don't think that anyone would be able to help you with what you are looking for. You might be able to get some names, but asking for them onboard can be hit or miss.

You are right that they rotate, but i have heard you can ask where they will be and request to be in their section.

You are right that they rotate, but i have heard you can ask where they will be and request to be in their section.

Sure you can IF they are in that restaurant to begin with. The rotation applies to restaurants also besides the stations in a specific restaurant.