Crown for Christmas?

jamesnnb

We're not looking to book a Christmas cruise, but when looking at the Mexico cruises on the Crown for December 2014 (on Princess website) I see all December cruises (four of them) all say "Pricing is currently not available for this date or the selected cabin type. Please try a different departure date, cabin type or check back later. You may also call 1-800-774-6237 for further details". All cabins, all cruises. They don't say 'Sold' like you normally see if a category is all sold out -- just that pricing is currently not available.

I thought it was a bit strange. Does anyone know if the Crown will be out of service for December or maybe it is just a Princes website glitch.

Well, that is good to hear, Zuki. Looks like all of them are just sold out and when they have no cabins available they put that statement on the site instead of (what I thought I always saw....) just saying 'Sold'. Good to hear there are lots going on the holiday cruises!