need to charge ereaders and phones....

searoses

Tried to search for what I should need....tried charging station and got a lot of posts about omelet stations.....what is that called?....need to charge a scooter and plugin apnea machine at night....have to make best use of the paltry plug selection...thanks for any help...

The Anker 5 port charger mentioned above is dual voltage so you can use it with an adaptor in the 220 plug on the desk for charging electronics. The plug the power strip into the 110 plug and use it for your scooter and CPAP.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I use the Belkin 3 port mentionned and absolutely love it ( Thank you CC, found about it on CC>). What is great about it is that the plug you plug in the ship's ( or hotel etc) outlet, swivels ! So you can turn the charger up down left or right. Makes the odd locaded outlet not a problem anymore and can also help with better organising what you are charging.

Edited by Sailingpeace

I use the Belkin 3 port mentionned and absolutely love it ( Thank you CC, found about it on CC>). What is great about it is that the plug you plug in the ship's ( or hotel etc) outlet, swivels ! So you can turn the charger up down left or right. Makes the odd locaded outlet not a problem anymore and can also help with better organising what you are charging.

I've run into places where this doesn't work in the only accessible outlet. Next trip I'm trying this instead. I figure since it uses a standard AC cord means it should work anywhere.

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F877VDO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been using this for a few years now, as well, and agree that it's little device. It is very helpful for those tight spots on the ship that the device swivels. Also, it's very handy for charging your portable electronics that it has the USB charging ports in addition to the 3 electrical outlets.

Highly recommended.

As far as an extension cord for the Sleep Apnea machine, ask your room steward as soon as you see him or her, and they will provide you with a 25' heavy duty cord that will go from the desk/dresser to the bedside. If it will have to go across the floor (quite likely) make sure to ask them to tape it down so you won't trip in the middle of the night. If you don't ask, most of them don't do this part.

M.