Quantum's 2 night CTN 11/2014: our likes & dislikes

mizLORInj

IMO, this should not have been marketed as a "revenue" sailing. That is where the problem started. Industry people expect everything to not be perfect and they are sailing for all intensive purposes as free guests; paying passengers aren't as tolerant, nor should they be. You want my honest feedback, then be prepared to take the good with the bad since I am a paying passenger. Comp me for what isn't working properly and I'll feel that you actually care about my opinion and will try to make things better going forward. Otherwise, you just come off as greedy and trying to make as much profit as possible to offset startup expenses.

MARAPRINCE

Like! ^^

Not sure I get this one... if the TV was off, how was it producing any light?!

That's our question too. We had turned the tv off, but it had a slight glow--the entire screen. I asked others on our cabin crawl is theirs did this and they said no. We didn't bother trying to figure it out for just a 2 nighter, but if longer I would've asked the cabin steward about it. We prefer to sleep in a dark room, and it just wasn't dark with the tv "glowing."

one other thing:

we did a cabin crawl

another balcony cabin like ours

virtual inside with screen wall was cool--their bathroom was quite large

grand suite--I think it was the size of about 2 cabins--nice

Owners suite--amazing cabin and balcony.

I noticed the same thing with my Studio Interior virtual view (not balcony) TV screen. It would seem that the TV is not powered off, but instead the link to the camera is cut off perhaps (?) so that you see a dark screen that is still 'on', hence the slight glow. That's my guess.