WiFi on Ventura ?

Southendweather

I have previously used my Net Book on Oceana with out any problem from our room. Can you get WiFi in your room on the Ventura, we don't know what room, other than an outside room.

The biggest drawback I found was clock watching, especially when it's running slowly. If it were quicker you could do everything in half the time. I often found myself downloading something then disconnecting from the internet, a lot of faffing of course. The 250+30 minutes for £62.50, although expensive, is still the same cost as it was two years ago. I know finding a hotspot in the port is an option, but to be honest I'd rather spend my time exploring the island(s).

Keith (Southend)

I'm pretty sure that's the case. On my last two cruises on Ventura (2011 & 2013) I've had my iPad rather than a laptop, and I was able to use the iPad in the cabin. (I used to use the laptop with a network cable plugged into a network port just behind the television....).

One thing with an iPad - I always found the trickiest bit was getting the iPad to accept the connection to the wifi network. Once you'd definitely got that then calling up a browser session and trying to connect to a site would bring up their server login page.