Laundry on the Dream

vette

I know the answer is probably here somewhere, but I did a search and nothing immediately popped up.

Are there any self-serve laundry facilities on the Dream. We are cruising on her in November and one of our party needs to know.

Vette

Ther is no self service on the Dream as already mentioned here, BUT they offered a special during the last few days of the cruises to Alaska, where you could fill a large bag and get that all washed and pressed for a flat fee of $19.95 (2 for $29).

We managed to get a weeks worth of underwear for 2, plus about 12 T-Shirts and Polo tops in the bag and still close the top. A pretty good bargain compared with the itemised price (which you could use at any time).

You simply left it in your room 3 days before the end of the cruise, and got it back the day before you return to Seattle.

Thanks everyone for all this information - it was just what I was looking for. The $19.95 special may be a great alternative to sitting for hours doing laundry, when they could be drinking foofoo drinks, eating, partying, dancing, watching the ocean, drinking foofoo drinks....... you get my drift!

Thanks all.

Vette

Archived