Adventure of the Seas 7 Day Southern Caribbean Compasses

Here's what I can figure out- (with help from technical support dept, Hubby, who is getting tired and cranky at 10 PM here on the east coast)

One option is Suzy would need to upload the compasses to a hosting website like Dropbox, then share the link to Dropbox. She's emailed them, but it sounds like you can't open the Pdf for some reason? I've been able to download the Pdf and I've even emailed it to a few folks on my own roll call, but it's not easy for me to put a Pdf up on my own website. He's still looking into a way to post a downloadable Pdf on our website, it might be possible, but we haven't found if it is.

However, if that won't work, my technical support dept, (ie hubby) tells me he can change those PDFs to JPEGs in photo shop and then I could put those JPEGs on our website and or here on CC. In that case they would be "pictures" you could see, and print as "pictures". Given that there are 28 pages and CC limits photos to 6 per post, I'd be more inclined to post a link to my site where you could view them. However, it's geting late, and we will not have time to "convert" and post them all tonight. I'll let you know if I have success and post here if I do!

Lastly, we leave in 6 weeks, and I will have no trouble posting the Cruise Compasses I have scanned myself as jpegs, and will definitely do that when I write my Adventure review after our cruise! In the meantime, I can see the ones Suzy was so kind to email, and I'm happy to look over them if you have a specific question!

Family, would you try emailing them to me?? I normally get files of all sizes. so I dont understand why the mails are not coming thru. Its not that I can't open the pdf, i just get no email even though she sends them.

please send to rdhemm at hometowncable dot net

thanks for trying. I also have someone on my roll call that I am hoping checks in. He is more computer savvy and hoping he will help.

We leave in 2 weeks. thanks

Family, would you try emailing them to me?? I normally get files of all sizes. so I dont understand why the mails are not coming thru. Its not that I can't open the pdf, i just get no email even though she sends them.

please send to rdhemm at hometowncable dot net

thanks for trying. I also have someone on my roll call that I am hoping checks in. He is more computer savvy and hoping he will help.

We leave in 2 weeks. thanks

Sent it as a forward of her message to you, see if you get it!

Did anyone on a recent sailing of the Adventure get the email and/or text about boarding according to deck??

Did you still board early? Are they trying to enforce this at all?

We normally head to the pier at 11

Yes, we received the email, text, voice mail deluge for our Adventure cruises in Jan and Feb this year. We arrived at the terminal at 11am and saw no evidence of enforcement.

OK, another question for recent sailors.

I just read over the current compass. I don't see anywhere in there that states a time to get ice show tickets. Have they done away with the tickets (finally)??

I know it was listed in the compass from before Christmas.

And how crowded were the ice shows??

Ok, we've managed to get the recent Cruise Compasses from Suzy up on Drop Box. They are linked here!

http://http://www.goseeittravel.com/adventure

Our website has a button that will take you to Drop Box. A pop up will come up from Drop Box asking you to sign in or sign up- yiu don't have to! Just click the x in the corner of the popup if you don't want to sign in/up, and you can see the Cruise Compasses and download them if you like.

If you can't see them, it might be because we've exceeded the bandwidth of the Drop Box account for the day, and just try again tomorrow!:D

Enjoy! And thank you Suzy for sharing these!