Obstructed View Cat 6 Veranda on Mediterranea

jwhitlow

Cat. 6 I believe is on Orfeo deck. These should be partially obstructed view. The life boats are directly below the balcony, you're view straight out at the ocean is fine just won't see directly below at the water. If you're lucky you could get a cabin between boats, it's possible.

I have two of these cabins booked also, and it appears that there are two different configurations of lifeboats - some with a "cockpit" thing that appears higher and potentially obstructing the view more. Am I incorrect?? All I am going by is a picture of the ship and deck plan.

:) I also have this deck called Orfeo booked for Thanksgiving. Stateroom 5155 and was informed that the only obstruction were the life boats down below. From looking at the deck plans I see a mark between rooms 5162 and 5164 also 5167 & 5169. The legend states that mark means "partially obstructed view."

Cat 4 cabins are obstructed, Lifeboat in front of window. I just went to costa site. They have a pic of the cabin and you can see the lifeboat in front of the window. Cat 6 has life boat below balcony.

You can call Costa to be sure the LB is not in front of you.

1 800 GO COSTA

Archived