Cabin Selection Question Harder with Promo

Jane2357

I'm trying to book our 2017 Panama Canal Cruise on Infinity - M class. I'm really torn and with the new suite amenities along with the "All Inclusive" offer right now - I'm not sure which will give us the biggest bang for our buck.

I've got an S1 - 6132 with it's bumped out, over sized balcony on hold - and we'd get the suite dining. This S1 and it's sister cabin 6131 actually look like the cabin itself is larger not just the balcony but perhaps that is not true.

I had planned to book a Royal but for the price decided it wasn't worth it. Now I've got a hold on a Celebrity suite - which is more space in cabin, but has that very narrow balcony which worries me given that we'd be spending lots of balcony time. It does come with Michael's - but is that worth it with the included drink package? Is an M class Celebrity suite worth an extra $1,500 on a 15 night cruise?

Those that have sailed P.C. your thoughts please on value between the two cabins - I've only got till morning to decide. :cool: