Parking at or around Port Miami

rtn60350

Greeting folks,

We will go on cruise in December and departure from port Miami. $20 per day if I park at the port. I am looking for a parking outside the port, and can't find a good.

Someone mentioned this one: https://www.bookparkngo.com/. It doesn't have a facility in Miami.

this one also: http://www.unitedairportparking.com/. But online reviews are very bad, check this one out: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34227-i98-k2360370-BEWARE_United_Airport_Parking_Airport_Seaport_Parking-Fort_Lauderdale_Florida.html

Can anyone please recommend a good parking place for cruise in Miami?

Thank you.

Edited by rtn60350

Greeting folks,We will go on cruise in December and departure from port Miami. $20 per day if I park at the port......Can anyone please recommend a good parking place for cruise in Miami?Thank you.

Yes, it's 800-435-3195, secure garage @ 1415 NE 2nd Ave. Shuttles are slow. Now it's up to $9/day. Still worth it, imho. Drop off the guests at the ship and park and shuttle back. Half hour at best, 45 minutes worst. Done it five times lately.

Yes, it's 800-435-3195, secure garage @ 1415 NE 2nd Ave. Shuttles are slow. Now it's up to $9/day. Still worth it, imho. Drop off the guests at the ship and park and shuttle back. Half hour at best, 45 minutes worst. Done it five times lately.

Thank you very much neptuno.

It really helps.:)

Parking at POM is convenient, covered & secure - but costs $20/day.

Parking anywhere else in Miami will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure. :eek:

It's your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

If needing a bed the night before, book a park and stay hotel. See stay123.com or parksleepandfly.com for some parking packages. The nicest and safest for the car are in the airport Blue Lagoon area. Miami has some seedy areas I wouldn't want to consider.:o

If needing a bed the night before, book a park and stay hotel. See stay123.com or parksleepandfly.com for some parking packages. The nicest and safest for the car are in the airport Blue Lagoon area. Miami has some seedy areas I wouldn't want to consider.:o

Thank you eandj for the info!

Parking at POM is convenient, covered & secure - but costs $20/day.

Parking anywhere else in Miami will not be as convenient, will likely not be covered, and for sure will not be as secure. :eek:

It's your car - do you feel lucky? :confused:

Hi JohninDC,

That is exactly what I thought. Yes, after researching onlione, we decide to park our car at the port.

Thank you.