Black Friday Gift Card Bonus

Denicewu

Did everyone get the correct amount. I thought I was getting $200 for paying with my Carnival Mastercard, but I only got $100.

If you ordered a 500 card you get 100 with the carnival mastercard.

got my hard card for the 500 and e card for the bonus 100

If you ordered a 500 card you get 100 with the carnival mastercard.

got my hard card for the 500 and e card for the bonus 100

I ordered $1000 and expected $200 promo gift card because I used the Carnival Mastercard?????

I ordered $1000 and expected $200 promo gift card because I used the Carnival Mastercard?????

It was $100 (with the Carnival MasterCard) for orders of $500 or more. :-(

What you needed to do was order two $500 cards, then you would have gotten two $100 (with the Carnival MasterCard) free cards.

It was $100 (with the Carnival MasterCard) for orders of $500 or more. :-(

What you needed to do was order two $500 cards, then you would have gotten two $100 (with the Carnival MasterCard) free cards.

shoot . . . have to read that fine print next time. thank you for clarifying for me.

Not only did I get my bonus cards (in email) yesterday, I was able to use them on carnival's website to pay on the balance of my cruise! The fine print in the offer had said you needed to use them on board, but I figured I'd try and it worked. Wouldn't have really mattered, just will be nice to only have to keep track of one instead of 4 when it comes to applying them to my sail & sign.

Not only did I get my bonus cards (in email) yesterday, I was able to use them on carnival's website to pay on the balance of my cruise! The fine print in the offer had said you needed to use them on board, but I figured I'd try and it worked. Wouldn't have really mattered, just will be nice to only have to keep track of one instead of 4 when it comes to applying them to my sail & sign.

I received 3 of the $100 bonus certs and used all 3 tonight to pay the balance on a cruise I booked :) I was happy that they worked the same as the regular ones despite being told they would have to be used on board. They have a 1 year expiration date and our upcoming cruise already has a nice chunk of OBC. That 20% return on this deal is awesome!!!