Spa Cabin Toiletries

cruiseonthebrain

It is also included in inside cabins. In my experience, they did not refill the toiletries once extinguished - I've heard from some they will replenish - but that was not my experience.

So - yes to toiletries in all spa cabins.

We had those in a spa balcony on Dream. I do have to say though that they were small and I didn't happen to like the scent, but then again, I only like ones that smell clean like soap and these had a kind of citrusy sent.

I just left them there after I smelled them. I know there are many who love the scent and that I am in the minority.

Just got off the Splendor and loved our spa level balcony cabin.

The Elemis toiletries were available and were replenished upon request.

I wouldn't book a spa level cabin based simply on the toiletries, but the other benefits certainly were worth the incremental extra cost.

Just got off the Splendor and loved our spa level balcony cabin.

The Elemis toiletries were available and were replenished upon request.

I wouldn't book a spa level cabin based simply on the toiletries, but the other benefits certainly were worth the incremental extra cost.

Would you mind sharing what deck you were on and whether you would recommend it?

We had an spa OV on the Dream last year and loved it! We lucked out and got one of the handicapped rooms on the end that are very spacious. Semi-private elevator to the spa and then right up on to the Serenity deck. Location could not have been better. Even access to a semi-private deck. No chairs - but great views!

Spa amenities were definitely worth it. My DH won't allow me NOT to book a spa room if available in the future - however only if there is a thallasotherapy (sp?) spa. The various rooms are incredible and could barely get my DH out of the thalllsa..spa. :)

I agree - the toiletries in the room were nice - but not worth booking the room for alone.

There is a great video tour of the spa on the Dream somewhere on these boards. She does a great job of showing you the various rooms and taking you on a tour.

Be careful when booking a "spa cabin". We just got off the Glory this past Sat. & had a "spa cabin". There are no benefits unless you book a ship that has

Cloud 9. We received no benefits other than being close to the gym, steam room and sauna. The only things in our bathroom goodie dish were soap- 2 cakes.

Edited by maxydu

Be careful when booking a "spa cabin". We just got off the Glory this past Sat. & had a "spa cabin". There are no benefits unless you book a ship that has

Cloud 9. We received no benefits other than being close to the gym, steam room and sauna. The only things in our bathroom goodie dish were soap- 2 cakes.

Excellent reminder, and great for those that weren't aware of this. The Cloud 9 Spa, which does include some extra benefits, are only on a few Carnival ships: Dream, Splendor, Magic, Breeze, & Sunshine. All other ships' spa deck rooms will be no different and have no extras compared to other rooms. On ships with the Cloud 9 Spa, there are Cloud 9 Spa rooms on a couple different floors, not just on spa deck. But choose carefully. On Dream, for example, Panorama deck has Cloud 9 Spa rooms, but that floor also has regular rooms that don't include anything extra. The Cloud 9 block of rooms is the more forward one.

What exactly does one get when booked in a Spa-Cabin ?

The following info is in regards to Cloud 9 Spa rooms on those 5 ships I mentioned. The Elemis toiletry items are totally irrelevant. They are super tiny. One use, and they're done, and they didn't seem any better than dollar store products. You also get 2 free classes: limited options & times; we didn't bother with it. Different decor & different color towels. Gigantic slippers, shoe size 34 or larger.

Now to what makes these rooms actually worth it. You get access to the thermal suite (fancy saunas: various scents & temperatures) & the therapy pool (fancy hot tub). The Sunshine has no therapy pool, & I'm not sure how many rooms their thermal suite has. The other 4 ships all have the therapy pool & 4 different rooms in the thermal suite. These were all really nice!

Edited by k2excursion

We always book an interior Spa cabin on Dream Class ships and never had a problem getting the Elemis products replenished, also we ask for another set of slippers and receive them also. We like the Cloud 9 spa on the Dream the best so far, have yet to try the Splendor and Magic, won't consider the Sunshine (no thalasso pool)...