Sunshine reviews?

misslucy01

"Lacey"? Do they have a female piano player in the piano bar?

Yes..... Lacy is femaie. We had a blast with her over the Thanksgiving 2014 week. She gets folks involved.... had a passanger that played tambourine and another that played harmonica along with her........ if you like being involved in the "show" you'll really enjoy Lacy.

We also sailed on the Sunshine in May and loved the ship. It was a bit crowded on embarkation day but other than that I didn't really notice the crowds to be any worse than on other ships. OP, the comedy shows do fill up fast but getting there about 20 or so minutes early should get you a good seat...never had a problem find a seat on the Lido on a sea day as long as you don't want to sit right beside the pool. I would sail on her again anytime ~ have a great cruise!! :)

Edited by ShellLoves2cruise

Yes..... Lacy is femaie. We had a blast with her over the Thanksgiving 2014 week. She gets folks involved.... had a passanger that played tambourine and another that played harmonica along with her........ if you like being involved in the "show" you'll really enjoy Lacy.

That would be nice to see after the last two piano bars I was in on Carnival cruises though I'm guessing with a female (and this is purely a guess) that the "adult show after 2300" will be rather mild. Either way, if she's fun, I'll make sure I'm there. :)

Edited by Out to sea!

We sailed the Sunshine this past July and had the best time. I didn't really find it crowded except at breakfast on a port day when the entire ship is trying to eat breakfast at the same time. We still got food. We still found a seat (although it took a little longer) and we still got to port on time. I didn't find major problems finding a seat on a sea day. We always found seats. They might not be exactly where we wanted them, but we always found a spot on deck.

Great. Thanks!

We were on the sunshine last jan. really enjoyed her. We did have a few issues with the toilets. And it did get to me but they made it right. We also may not cruise her again cause we really really love the aft pool. So that is a priority. But we really liked her. So don't worry.

That would be nice to see after the last two piano bars I was in on Carnival cruises though I'm guessing with a female (and this is purely a guess) that the "adult show after 2300" will be rather mild. Either way, if she's fun, I'll make sure I'm there. :)

Hello Out To Sea!

You are on the same Sunshine sailing as we are. For our cruise Lacey will no longer be on the Sunshine. We will have "Piano Bar Bob" Berhalter on our sailing.

It can't some soon enough!!!! :-)

Hello Out To Sea!

You are on the same Sunshine sailing as we are. For our cruise Lacey will no longer be on the Sunshine. We will have "Piano Bar Bob" Berhalter on our sailing.

It can't some soon enough!!!! :-)

Dang, I was hoping to see how a female would run the show. So, any word on whether this Piano Bar Bob is any good? I'm just hoping for someone who can carry a tune and have at least a little personality (again unlike the last two cruises).