Regal Princess - aloha, baja or caribe?

flabuddy

We need a wheelchair accessible cabin, midship, for a baltic cruise. We've currently reserved an Aloha deck starboard balcony cabin, by the panorama lifts. I've seen in other posts that Sea Walkers can see onto the balconies/cabins below - Is the Aloha deck far enough below the Seawalk so privacy won't be an issue? If not, is there any downside with the view, location, in this location on the Aloha? Our other choices are similar cabins near the panorama lifts on the baja and caribe decks - we might be able to get a port side cabin on those decks (only starboard was available on aloha). I'd love to hear about any pros or cons between these decks/locations/views or other considerations before we finalize. Thanks!

If someone is on the Sea Walk and looks down towards the balconies, they'll be able to see the railing and maybe a little of your balcony. Below the Sea Walk are Marina and Riviera deck which are above yours. Here's what their view will be:

d43f01a8b7af80177322b0fd19d08052.jpg

We've stayed on Baja and Caribe decks on port side on both the Royal and Regal. I would prefer those decks especially if you are on starboard side and under the Seawalk. We try to book port side as being under the Seaview bar is not a privacy issue. We loved both those locations and had no problems with the mid-ship elevators, which we use all the time as my husband walks with a cane. I would recommend either Baja or Caribe rather than Aloha for better privacy. Pam's picture is great for accurately reflecting the view from the Seawalk. Enjoy your cruise. We love the Royal and Regal and will be on the Royal for the Spring TA and then a British Isles cruise in the summer.