NCL coupon 200 $ off

melika091900

hello fellow cruisers

i have a NCL coupon i bought on ebay and i cannot use since it expires 12/31/05,, if you are going on a cruise before then and want it , send me an email and ill mail it to you,, its for 200 off 8day or longer has to be oceanview or higher , or 100 off 7 days or less ,,

drop me a line

i cant get rid of it and i dont want it to go to waste

thanks

melissa

melissaofoia@sbcglobal.net

I also have an Entertainment book coupon courtesy of a fellow CC member -- it's still available for anyone who wants it, but you must sail prior to 12/31, and must be in an ocean view or better. A very kind fellow CC'er (thanks again immargaret!) mailed two coupons to me, but we could only use one (our friends booked an inside so not eligible) so if anyone wants it, please post your e-mail here and I'd be happy to mail it along to you! I posted previously and another cc'er did post their e-mail address; I did get e-mail that person but never heard back so it's still up for grabs -- free of charge! I'll even pay the postage to help out a fellow cc'er, provided you post your e-mail here for me to respond (sorry, I won't post my e-mail on the board...)!

We used one of these coupons on our upcoming Dawn cruise and as far as I know they have accepted the coupon and will give us the discount (we booked directly through NCL) but I'll let you know if I have a problem. I don't anticipate that I will, because I asked when I booked if we could use the coupon, and NCL said that we could, because we booked a "leadership" fare.

I would be glad to take it off your hands, I am in the process of booking the 9/11 crown to Bermuda- My email is

harryo_1999@yahoo.com

If for some reason I do not use it i will post and mail to someone else. I am on a waiting list for this sold out cruise but was told I have a good chance of getting a cabin-Thanks in advance

Harry

I also have an Entertainment book coupon courtesy of a fellow CC member -- it's still available for anyone who wants it, but you must sail prior to 12/31, and must be in an ocean view or better. A very kind fellow CC'er (thanks again immargaret!) mailed two coupons to me, but we could only use one (our friends booked an inside so not eligible) so if anyone wants it, please post your e-mail here and I'd be happy to mail it along to you! I posted previously and another cc'er did post their e-mail address; I did get e-mail that person but never heard back so it's still up for grabs -- free of charge! I'll even pay the postage to help out a fellow cc'er, provided you post your e-mail here for me to respond (sorry, I won't post my e-mail on the board...)!

We used one of these coupons on our upcoming Dawn cruise and as far as I know they have accepted the coupon and will give us the discount (we booked directly through NCL) but I'll let you know if I have a problem. I don't anticipate that I will, because I asked when I booked if we could use the coupon, and NCL said that we could, because we booked a "leadership" fare.

What is "leadership" fare?

• 2 weeks later...

...I am not sure if this is permitted here but if you are looking to book a new cruise and sail by Dec. 31st 2005, I have a couple of coupons for you that I can't use.

It is for select sailings for ocean view, balcony or suite staterooms....

It is $200 per stateroom for a 8 days or longer cruise or $100 per stateroom for a 7 day cruise...

I am not really savvy with these coupons so I am not sure of the restrictions and such....

so if anyone wants them, I will mail them to you asap....

and if this isn't allowd on these boards, I apologize :)

These coupons have been discussed and exchanged before on the boards here at Cruise Critic. Here is the most recent thread...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=222788&highlight=entertainment+book+coupons

There are some limitations to the coupons (From the entertainment book). I have been able to use them in the past, but others haven't.

Archived