Oasis returning to Ft. Lauderdale

Oasis1117

Currently on board Oasis. We returned to ft lauderdale for a medical emergency but in the mean time someone was arrested for what I heard was a domestic violence incident. Lots of rumors but I know for sure it was a medical emergency to begin with. We are just ready to CRUISE!

Enjoy, you're on your way.

Currently on board Oasis. We returned to ft lauderdale for a medical emergency but in the mean time someone was arrested for what I heard was a domestic violence incident. Lots of rumors but I know for sure it was a medical emergency to begin with. We are just ready to CRUISE!

Well, it seems like yours is quite an eventful cruise - and you have hardly left!

Bon Voyage!

On board now. We've been at port for a while now.

I feel awful for the families involved but the selfish part of me wonders what we do about our missed excursions (or whole day!) in labadee. We were excited to zip line for the first time ever. And do we get partial discounts if the stop is missed?

They really aren't telling us anything.

Wondering if we should be storming the customer service desk for info or if we should just stay put

Eta: investigation? Uh oh

You win the award for the most selfish, least human post I've read on cruise critic ever. Worried about missing some beach time? Considering storming guest services? You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

You're sweet but I said something ridiculous and will own it.

But no, def never had anything like this happen before so starved for info. So thanks to all for posting it.

In all fairness she did realize and own up to it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Forums mobile app

Just got done reading this entire thread. Question, How far does any Cruise liner have to be out of port before they send a Air Vac Helicopter to the ship? Both times the Oasis turned around, sounds like she was less then 30 minutes out.

I thought I have heard / read that the Oasis has the capability of storing ( Wrong Phase ) 5 to 6 bodies. Is that true? Sorry and prayers for the families involved. Hope everything goes as plan from here on out.

Mike

I feel awful about what's going on, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it.

But I have questions about the situation and asked as others posting may have the answer, and in case anyone else had the same. I guess I sounded callous. I'm just wondering about the things I may actually have control over. I'll try to search the forum instead.

Thanks all for the updates on what's going on.

Pay no attention to the flamers, they don't know any better.