Last minute booking??

anno

Will there be any bargains?
Not likely. Most ships sail full and are booked well in advance. Also keep in mind that the cruiseline must submit it's passenger manifest to DHS no later than 72 hours prior to sailing.

Good point about hls. Didn't think of that. I thought it was worth a try. My brother and his family and my Mom are going. I got the time off from work so I thought I would join in on the fun. I will let you know how I make out!

Hey Anno,

we booked two years ago at the last minute (6days) it was great. I saved alot of money because there was no time to shop for new clothes, etc. so I took what was in the closet. We got a special from Carnival, they were booking the last of the empty rooms, so we only had a choice of 3 rooms, all were outsides so it didn't really matter ( though we did try to upgrade upon check-in, we love the balconies) If you have the time, money and it's a good itinerary go for it.

Sue

Archived