Carnival Glory Eastern Caribbean Review Nov. 29-Dec. 6

jpm1973

Wow, what a great review ! I have read a lot of reviews here , but none better than yours !! Very interested because we sail on the Glory in April 2015. A little different intinarary . Still Eastern , but three ports San Juan , St. Maartan , and Grand Turk with the extra sea day instead .I found it interesting too because your Mom lives in Chicago ( we lived there in the NW suburbs for almost 10 years ) and she is from Detroit ( we currently live in suburban Detroit ) ! Anyways , thanks for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and interesting review , it was great !!

Small world you having lived in Chicago and now outside Detroit! Glad you enjoyed the review; was fun reliving the week and sharing it. I know you'll have a great time on your cruise! Never been to Grand Turk but I do love St Maarten and San Juan!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Really enjoyed the review and pics. Gets me even more excited for our cruise on the Glory in May. Glad you two had a good time.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy your time on the Glory :-)

Thanks for the great review!!! Sailing on her in 61 days so anything that can help me bide my time... LOL

Thanks for reading! Only two short months to go for you :-)

• 1 month later...
Once we finished eating we made our way back to Red Frog to refill our drinks. Mom opted for the same while I tried the Frog’s Island Ice Tea since I do enjoy a good Long Island. I should have paid more attention to the ingredients, however, as I have a huge aversion to blue drinks and this one has Blue Curacao in it. Needless to say I didn’t let it go to waste and it tasted fine, but I steered clear of anything else blue the rest of the trip.

OMG - Just started reading your review and had to share a "blue drink" story - Some years ago, I got my bff Lindsey way too drunk on blue "dranks" and, since then, she's sworn them off. However, on a recent Allure sailing, the DoD was something blue and we had to try it. Captured this pic.

G0041322_zpsa6b271f6.jpg

Like you, she didn't have trouble finishing hers, either, AND she still has the glass. On to the rest of the review...

OMG - Just started reading your review and had to share a "blue drink" story - Some years ago, I got my bff Lindsey way too drunk on blue "dranks" and, since then, she's sworn them off. However, on a recent Allure sailing, the DoD was something blue and we had to try it. Captured this pic.

G0041322_zpsa6b271f6.jpg

Like you, she didn't have trouble finishing hers, either, AND she still has the glass. On to the rest of the review...

Check that - just started RE-reading your review... :)

• 5 months later...

Thanks for such a great review! We will be taking a cruise in October and while I can't wait to get there....I certainly don't want my time on the Glory to pass by too quickly! This will be our 3rd time doing this same itinerary, but this time on a different ship.

I loved seeing your pictures! However........the picture of the luggage sitting outside the rooms at the end of the cruise was like a hit to my stomach!:eek: That is the worst thing to see the entire cruise!lol

Glad that you and your mom had such a great time!

We Really enjoyed the Carnival Glory...thanks for the fine photo review and being able to experience again. :):):):)

Thanks for reading! I enjoy reading all reviews for the same reason...help me remember the great times I've had on my cruises and make me even more excited for my next ones.

Thank you so much, jpm1973, for the awesome review!!! I am so excited to go on the Glory on Halloween!! We are doing the 14 night Journeys Cruise and we are so excited!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and post the pictures and sharing with us your awesome Glory vacation!

I really appreciate it! :)

Thank you so much, jpm1973, for the awesome review!!! I am so excited to go on the Glory on Halloween!! We are doing the 14 night Journeys Cruise and we are so excited!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and post the pictures and sharing with us your awesome Glory vacation!

I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks for reading! You'll have an awesome time...I absolutely loved the Glory.