Question about the Breeze

cwmcaa

We have room 8266 this coming October on the Breeze and I have been looking over the deck plans. I just noticed that below us on the promenade deck is a half circle that juts out from the side. There are two in the middle that are the spas but the one below us isn't labeled. Even though we have sailed the Breeze before, I can't figure out what it is. Is it the Barbecue place?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

I know it is not the Barbeque place. That is on the starboard (odd numbered cabins) side of the ship by the Ocean Plaza. I know someplace on that deck they have the large chess set, but I am not sure exactly where. Maybe that is it.

Edited by luv2trvlnow

We have room 8266 this coming October on the Breeze and I have been looking over the deck plans. I just noticed that below us on the promenade deck is a half circle that juts out from the side. There are two in the middle that are the spas but the one below us isn't labeled. Even though we have sailed the Breeze before, I can't figure out what it is. Is it the Barbecue place?

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

They are seating areas. At about 2:45 of this youtube video you will see one of the areas. I can't remember if they were all set up the same, I think the one under your room may just have loungers, but can not say for sure. Anyway, the video will give you an idea of what the area looks like.

The chess set is at the semicircle that is furthest forward. The one below you is right outside the oceans plaza, which has a bunch of tables & chairs, as you can see in that video provided. It's a place to gather & sit, but they don't put the beach loungers there. Just be glad that you aren't on deck 6 right above this spot. Being 2 decks further up is much much better.