College Championship Game on the Sensation

MandiesMom

I've seen sports in two locations on the Fantasy class ships.

The bar at the back of the buffet area and the bar area in front of the comedy lounge on 9aft.

No idea if his team will be playing.

I've seen sports in two locations on the Fantasy class ships.

The bar at the back of the buffet area and the bar area in front of the comedy lounge on 9aft.

No idea if his team will be playing.

Thanks! I know it will be on ESPN. I'm betting ESPN shows in the bars, but just hoping for confirmation. :)

Does anyone know if there is a bar on the Sensation (or any place on the ship) that will show the College Championship Game? My husband is an Alabama fan and he is wigging out on me.

Thanks in advance!

Should be and ROLL TIDE!!!!! SEC SEC SEC!!!!!!!

Ususally the lido bars will have espn on.

Edited by kybluecruiser

Yes, make sure he's near a bar to drink his sorrows away for when Florida State rolls over the Tide. ;)

Florida State hasn't rolled over anybody this year!:)

And, they'll be playing The OSU for the championship, not 'Bama.

GO BUCKS!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

they are there for money and ratings. TCU and Baylor are both better. If Ohio State and their 3rd string quarterback beat the SEC champions that have created a dynasty over the past 5 years with the best coach in college football i will wire you $100 dollars to spend on your cruise

I don't have a dog in this hunt but, if he's wigging out now, how's he gonna be if OSU beats them? Not saying it'll happen, but they're in the playoff for a reason...they're good.

The Fantasy class ships do not have sports bars or Big Screens pool side, but there are bars with tvs, and the college football championship will be on im sure since its on ESPN. It will not be available in cabin since Carnival does not offer ESPN in cabins.

they are there for money and ratings. TCU and Baylor are both better. If Ohio State and their 3rd string quarterback beat the SEC champions that have created a dynasty over the past 5 years with the best coach in college football i will wire you $100 dollars to spend on your cruise

The best coach in college football?? When did Alabama get Jimbo Fisher? I'm sure he's said he's the best coach in college football.;)

Does anyone know if there is a bar on the Sensation (or any place on the ship) that will show the College Championship Game? My husband is an Alabama fan and he is wigging out on me.

Thanks in advance!

It should, I watched Alabama last year on the Dream in their bowl game.

This year I'll be attending the Alabama/OSU game and I'm not a big fan of either team but it should be a lot of fun.

I'll take your hundo. TCU and Baylor are not better than OSU. Neither of them play any defense at all, the same with Oregon. The SEC is the best conference in college football but they're not THAT much better than the other conferences. I give the Buckeyes a fighting chance since Bama isn't the team they were last year.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

lol. mighty fine loss to virginia tech there pal.

12-1 in the big 12 vs 12-1 in the big 10 and a loss at home to virginia tech? what a joke

ohio state does not deserve to be there.

I'll take your hundo. TCU and Baylor are not better than OSU. Neither of them play any defense at all, the same with Oregon. The SEC is the best conference in college football but they're not THAT much better than the other conferences. I give the Buckeyes a fighting chance since Bama isn't the team they were last year.
Edited by theprodigy002

Should be and ROLL TIDE!!!!! SEC SEC SEC!!!!!!!

Ususally the lido bars will have espn on.

I think that there's a good chance that the SEC is completely overrated this year. I'm a Clemson fan, and I certainly realize the ACC's shortcomings, but I'll put our Atlantic against your East, and I think ACC wins every game.

West may be better, but I don't think its as much better as ESPN would have you believe. The bowls will tell the story.

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

lol. mighty fine loss to virginia tech there pal.

12-1 in the big 12 vs 12-1 in the big 10 and a loss at home to virginia tech? what a joke

perhaps you should stop listening to Mark May and have some real facts. Ohio State is 12-1 with more wins over top 25 teams than 11-1 TCU.

Baylor is 11-1 and lost to West Virginia, which is right on par with VT.

Wasn't there an issue about World Cup games being missed and they were on ESPN?

OH- !!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival only gets ESPN Deportes once offshore by more than 3 miles

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

And yet there they are...over and over again, year after year...third string quarterbacks, different coaches, unknown players and all. Despite all the jealous, angry people who hate their success. Get over it.

Call 5 years a dynasty all you want, but very few teams are always in contention no matter what. Ohio State is there decade after decade. SEC is not. Enjoy the SEC's short sprint to the top. Any time they peak, Ohio State will still be there getting their chance. Get over it. :p