Mid-Ship veranda on Silver Shadow for honeyoon

lillotis

We are considering doing the 6 night cruise leaving from barbados this November for part of our honeymoon. The least expensive rooms available at this time are mid-ship veranda. Any advice on these?

Do you think this cruise is a good fit for our honeymoon- looking to relax, get pampered, eat gourmet cuisine, etc...

Any other advice for us regarding booking this trip? How about where is the best place to get good prices for booking?

A midship veranda suite will be wonderful. The suites have a great deal of space, are attractively furnished, and have marble-tiled bathrooms with dual sinks, glassed-in shower stalls, and full bathtubs.

Personally, if I were planning a honeymoon on Silversea, I'd skip a destination-intensive itinerary and go for a transatlantic voyage. Fewer stops, more sea days, more opportunities for snuggling. :-)

--

Durant Imboden

Europeforvisitors.com

Very true, with one provision though, that is if you don't get seasick easily and the waves cooperate.

By the way, more than once I have read that only midship veranda suites (at a premium) are left now on the more economical itineraries. We are happy that we have already booked a month ago. It looks like the recent price reductions are working in attracting new/occasional customers like ourselves!

Hello!

We have booked two mid ship veranda suites for this exact cruise. We are two young couples looking for a relaxing and pampering vacation as well.

Sounds like SilverSea will deliver. Can't beat the itinerary!

I would have loved this cruise for our honeymoon. Enjoy.

My husband and I have also booked a mid-ship veranda for this cruise. We're in our 40's, and are glad to see that there will be others in our age group on the cruise. (We still think of ourselves as "young"...)

Happy honeymooning--it should be a great choice!

Archived