Time change

Mishelle

Mishelle.....think about it. Step back and take a long look. You say that you are now leaving 30 minutes earlier. Not later. So, you will arrive in your port city 30 mins earlier, and have 30 mins longer to tranfer to the ship.

Now....that was my first thought. Then, I realized, you probably were not clear in your original post, but you may be talking about departure after your cruise.

You know.....no one can give you an answer. It's does not matter what we think. It is out of our hands, and out of your control, too. The ship may be early; the ship may be late. Immigrations and customs staff may work swiftly; immigrations and customs staff may have received a tip about someone smuggling something and they may go thru EVERY suitcase. Traffic may be clear on the freeway; there may be a major accident and traffic is backed up for miles.

Call the cruise line. Ask them when they are booking the first flights out after your cruise. That will give you an idea of what they think is reasonable.

Worst case scenario.......you have to call the airlines and tell them you need a later flight.

Our flight was just changed from 12:20 to 11:50 we are cruising the Destiny. Do you think we will still be ok. If you are flying Song check your flights for November. Thanks Michelle

You will be fine with your flight time. I have seen people with 9am flights make it on time. Destiny actually docks around 5:30 am.

Have a great cruise.

Archived