Flight Promotional Code

oceansandseas

o

I have done a search on CC for this and there is no information. I have also posted in the flight section.

Every time that I look for prices for our flights from Toronto YYZ to Los Angeles LAX for our cruise, there is a place to put a promotional code, which I imagine would give a reduced price. I have never been given a promotional code to use, even though I subscribe to their emails. Probably Air Canada would be the best, but American Airlines also has flights with this route. West Jet does also, but nothing direct. I do not want to fly through a connecting airport that might have a snow storm during the winter months. We could have a snow storm in Toronto also, but we must take our chances.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thank you.

o

o

I have done a search on CC for this and there is no information. I have also posted in the flight section.

Every time that I look for prices for our flights from Toronto YYZ to Los Angeles LAX for our cruise, there is a place to put a promotional code, which I imagine would give a reduced price. I have never been given a promotional code to use, even though I subscribe to their emails. Probably Air Canada would be the best, but American Airlines also has flights with this route. West Jet does also, but nothing direct. I do not want to fly through a connecting airport that might have a snow storm during the winter months. We could have a snow storm in Toronto also, but we must take our chances.

Any help in this regard would be appreciated. Thank you.

o

Hi oceansandseas. I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

You seem to be asking for a promotional code that you don't have, and then asking where to apply the promotional code that you don't have? But you have a Cunard cruise booked, and want to fly from Toronto to Los Angeles using the promotional code that you don't have?

From my limited experience (12 USA bookings on QM2), I have never received a promotional booking for airfare. If you made your booking through Cunard, ask Cunard about the promo airfare, if your booking was made through a travel agent, contact that person. Sorry I couldn't be of more help - I'm just confused by your question. :) Salacia

o

Every time that I look for prices for our flights from Toronto YYZ to Los Angeles LAX for our cruise, there is a place to put a promotional code, which I imagine would give a reduced price.

o

If you do a search for promotional codes you may find one applicable to the flight you are booking.

David.